La Fuente Hollywood Treatment Center is committed to providing a safe, intimate environment for each client to receive the professional, individualized level of care needed for the best chance at recovery.
Whether a person is in residential treatment, a partial hospitalization program, or any of our other treatment programs, the professional staff at La Fuente is committed to providing a setting free of distractions or temptations and wholly committed to healing and recovery.
What to Bring
When arriving at La Fuente Hollywood for inpatient treatment at our Los Angeles treatment center, we ask that you bring the following items:
- A small amount of cash/credit card
- Insurance card
- ID or Driver’s License
- 7 days of casual clothing, including a sweater or light jacket and pajamas
- Workout clothes (sneakers, shorts, sweats)
- Currently prescribed medications (no samples).
- They must be in the original pharmacy bottle, which shows prescription information. Liquid medications must be new and sealed.
- Personal hygiene items (shampoo, deodorant, body gel, lotion, shaving cream)
What Not to Bring
La Fuente Hollywood knows the best environment for recovery is one free of stress and distractions. When arriving for inpatient treatment at our location in Los Angeles, we ask that you DO NOT bring the following items:
- Alcohol or drugs
- Sample medications
- Musical instruments
- Electronic equipment
- Items of value (i.e., jewelry)
- Mouthwash containing alcohol
- Food or drink of any kind
- Herbal products
- Supplemental vitamins
- T-shirts or ball caps with inappropriate wording
- Shirts that show your midriff. (When you hold your arms up, we should not be able to see your skin or underwear.)
Call La Fuente Hollywood Today for More Information
La Fuente is ready to help you get started on the road to recovery. If you or a loved one has questions or requires further information about what to bring to rehab, please call 844.956.3514 today.