The road from addiction to recovery has many steps, and no two individuals make the same journey. An important step is an outpatient therapy program, usually entered after detox and an intensive residential stay. A partial hospitalization program (PHP) is one form of outpatient therapy and offers a rigorous schedule of treatment and activities during the day while offering some flexibility and autonomy.
A partial hospitalization program for addiction at La Fuente Hollywood Treatment Center is specifically tailored to the needs of LGBTQ individuals who are on the road to recovery but require more support and care.
Call us today at 844.956.3514 or contact us online for more information about our addiction treatment programs in Southern Calfornia.
What is a Partial Hospitalization Program?
As the name implies, a PHP is not a full-time residential program. Still, it does require you to spend approximately six hours a day in various forms of treatment at our location in the heart of Hollywood, California. These forms of care could include group, family, or individual therapy sessions, various clinical behavioral therapy approaches, or even medication-assisted treatment if necessary.
A PHP is a level of outpatient therapy that provides a bit of flexibility and autonomy while maintaining the necessary support needed to prevent relapse and maintain the journey towards recovery. It is generally less intensive than a residential therapy program but more rigorous than other outpatient therapy programs. It is not uncommon for individuals to step down from a PHP to a less intensive outpatient program that offers more autonomy as they gain greater command of coping skills and greater control over their lives.
What Are the Advantages of the La Fuente Hollywood PHP?
La Fuente Hollywood has been on the front lines helping LGBTQ individuals struggling with addiction for over a decade. They offer many distinct advantages:
- Community is at the heart of everything La Fuente stands for, and they have deep ties to the surrounding treatment community. This community focus provides opportunities for service, civic, and philanthropic work, as well as support from those that have been through similar experiences.
- La Fuente has emerged as one of the nation’s premier gay drug treatment and rehab centers. They remain focused on providing treatment specifically designed to heal, strengthen, and advance the lives of LGBTQ people seeking recovery while remaining on the cutting-edge of substance abuse and mental health treatment in the LGBTQ community.
- Located in the heart of Hollywood, California, La Fuente has spent over a decade integrating with the Greater Los Angeles area. This allows them to leverage their relationships with a number of organizations, both local and national, that call Los Angeles home.
- La Fuente Hollywood Treatment Center provides the full continuum of care from detox to residential therapy through outpatient therapy and beyond to sober living. Each client has an individualized treatment plan that addresses their specific challenges, whether they stem from substance abuse or mental health disorders.
If the partial hospitalization program for addiction at La Fuente Hollywood Treatment Center sounds like the right fit for you or a loved one struggling with addiction, please call us at 844.956.3514.
Paying for a PHP
Making it through detox and residential program or rehab is often not enough for those struggling with addiction. A partial hospitalization program for addiction provides the next step on the road to recovery. La Fuente understands that financial concerns can often deter individuals from seeking the help they need. However, La Fuente Hollywood Treatment Center accepts many national insurance providers, which can significantly ease the financial burden of treatment.
If you have questions about your insurance and whether it covers treatment, call La Fuente Hollywood Treatment Center at 844.956.3514
Reach Out to La Fuente Today
At La Fuente Hollywood Treatment Center, we understand the challenges of addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our Hollywood, California partial hospitalization program offers highly structured outpatient treatment for a variety of substance use disorders. We are a leading LGBTQ treatment center and treat each person compassionately and respectfully.
We will design a personalized treatment program that includes proven, evidence-based therapies and holistic approaches that include the following:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Dual diagnosis
- Life skills training
- Yoga therapy
- Meditative therapy
If you or a loved one would benefit from a dedicated LGBTQ PHP in Southern California, call La Fuente Hollywood Treatment Center at 844.956.3514 or contact us online.